|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 19:02|
• Competitive remuneration
• Large, high profile organisation
• Exciting project
Our client, a large North Ryde based organisation, is looking for a Salesforce Developer.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 6+ Years IT experience & strong technology background with excellent hands-on knowledge of Salesforce application development
• Strong fundamentals in SFDC database
• In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles / Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules , Tasks , Workflow rules , Triggers , Process Builder etc.
• Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX coding, data loader , Salesforce.com web services APIs
• Certified in SFDC technical domain would be preferred.
What’s on offer
This is a 9 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's