Digital Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Digital Solution Architect|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 12:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Working independently to design architectural solutions to deliver business requirements and aligned to architectural and IT roadmaps through the following activities:
· Collaborating with the business stakeholders to refine and understand the business requirements while considering existing system capabilities.
· Working with Solution Architects, Lead Developers to agree upon architectural solutions
· Documentation and presentation of solutions in sufficient detail to allow an estimation of the effort required for delivery
· Documentation and presentation of high level solution for socialisation with business stakeholders and senior management
· Presenting the solution for review process including security architecture for their approval
• Architecting solutions for cloud platforms – particularly AWS.
Demonstrable expert experience (>10 years) covering at least 50% of
• Online application development principles and patterns
• Integration principles and patterns
• Integration technologies: JEE, SOAP, RMI, REST, JMS, JPA, ESBs, XML/XSLT, Rabbit MQ, NodeJS,
• Data modelling and relational and NoSQL database design
• Native mobile application development experience (for iOS or Android) is an advantage
• ReST API design and security (mandatory)
• Microservices architectures (mandatory)
• Use of cloud and SaaS based products and capabilities.
• Continuous integration and delivery processes and tooling.
If you are interested on this role, please apply now, or email your CV to
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's