SAP ABAP Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP ABAP Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2021 16:09|
- Immediate start | Canberra Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- Australian citizen - Eligible to obtain a Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an SAP ABAP Consultant on a permanent basis to work across multiple projects here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
The role requires you to have:
- Minimum of 8 years of ABAP experience
- Strong object orientation experience
- SAP Fiori development experience is required (1 year)
- Gateway development
- HANA Exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
- The following are considered strong assets: Retail industry experience, HCP or Java experience as well as the ability to write functional specifications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's