SAP ABAP CRM Developers x 15
|Job Title:||SAP ABAP CRM Developers x 15|
|Contact Name:||David South|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 21:17|
We have a current opportunity for a SAP ABAP CRM Developers x 15 on a contract basis. The position will be based in Canberra. For further information about this position please apply.
The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation. The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
1. Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions
in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government
2 Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when
1 "Advanced level skills in:
a. Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular 8+, RxJS, NgRx, Java EE, JSP, AJAX. SAP WCEM desirable.
b. Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in CRM One Order framework, OData and related components,
c. HANA data modelling and CDS view creations and developments.
2. Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
3. Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
4. Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment.
5. Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles
6. Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
8 Candidates must reside in Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide or Melbourne
PLEASE NOTE - Australian Citizenship is Essential for these roles and Call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's