SAP ABAP CRM Developers
|Job Title:||SAP ABAP CRM Developers|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 16:27|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, based in Melbourne CBD are currently seeking multiple SAP ABAP Consultants to join their team for a contract opportunity until end of February 2020 (with likely 1 year extension). Successful hires will be working for a federal government agency based in Melbourne.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
1. Demonstrated experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
2. Demonstrated SAP ABAP CRM Developer experience within the last 3 years
1. Demonstrated knowledge of development, architecture & design standards for platform spanning processes.
2. Experience translating business requirements into generic functional requirements and deliver solutions using SAP standard functionality.
3. SAP ABAP/CRM overarching process configuration experience.
4. Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in an AGILE environment
5. Excellent communication skills to support effective collaboration within a Team Environment
• Candidates that reside full time in the greater Melbourne area, or are prepared to relocate, are highly desirable
All Candidates must be Australian Citizens and eligible for baseline clearance
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.