SAP Archiving and ILM Developer
|Job Title:||SAP Archiving and ILM Developer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||David South|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 17:31|
Our Client and large Government department based in Canberra requires an experienced SAP Archiving and ILM Developer to support the design, analysis, build, testing and implementation of its various ICT projects.
The key responsibilities are:
* Responsible for overseeing planning, detailed design and delivery of quality ICT Archiving and ILM solutions for SAP PS-CD applications;
* Participate as a member of the ICT development team to meet the end-end deliverables of the ICT solution;
* Develop innovative and creative solutions based on interpretation and analysis of business requirements;
* Actively participate in the full software development lifecycle;
* Convert business requirements to ICT system design and technical specifications
The duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
* Analysing, Designing, Configuration, Testing and Supporting the SAP PS-CD Archiving and ILM applications;
* Create project document the SAP PS-CD Archiving and ILM applications;
* Perform ICT SAP PS-CD Archiving and ILM applications solution reviews;
* Coach permanent resources to continue to build expertise in the SAP PS-CD Archiving and ILM applications
The skills we are after
1. Minimum one year demonstrated experience as a SAP Archiving and ILM Developer in
a large scale SAP environment.
2. Minimum total 5 years' experience within SAP Technologies.
1. Experience working in large ICT project in SAP Archiving and ILM as Developer with
complex buisness rules and high data volumes.
2. Experience of at least one full end-to-end SAP Archiving and ILM implementation.
3. Experience or knowledge of SAP FI-CA/PSCD/ERP business processes and data
4. A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and to share information.
5. Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing,
write clear and logical reports, program documentation and instructions.
6. Ability to commit to action, display resilience in a high pressure complex ICT
environment and dedication to achieving positive outcomes.
If you have the relevant skills and hold Australian Citizenship, we would love to hear from you pleasesend your resume and Call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP ABAP CRM Developers x 15
Full Stack Java Developer
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Capability Definition Documentation Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Full Stack Java Developer
Parramatta, New South Wales
Adelaide, South Australia