* Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
* Great opportunity for SAP Finance Test Analyst
* Global Organization
Our Client, a large telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate SAP Finance Test Analyst in Sydney.
Key responsibilities of this role:
* Conduct Manual Testing & Develop Test cases.
* Design and execute robust test scenarios as part of project delivery
* Collaborate with testing team to develop estimates, effective strategies and test plans
* Collaborate, identify, design and develop associated test cases
* Record test results, raise defect records and re-test fixes
* Document guidance on test planning and execution
* Risk identification and management
* Review and analyse system specifications
* Be involved in Requirement Gathering - Business Analysis.
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* End to end hands on testing autonomously
* Experience of SAP Financial
* Basic knowledge of accounting - ledgers, balance sheets etc.
What's on offer
6 months contract with possibility of extension
$600 per Day inclusive Super
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.