SAP HANA Administrator
|Job Title:||SAP HANA Administrator|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 17:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking a SAP HANA Administrator with NV1 Clearance for contract opportunity with a large Government department in Brisbane.
The SAP HANA system administrator is responsible for ensuring the efficient and
continuous operation of all SAP HANA databases deployed in the environment.
This requires an expert understanding of SAP HANA internal mechanics to interpret the metrics that are monitored and their impact on system and applicationperformance, as well as its administration and tooling capabilities to plan and execute a
suitable database management strategy.
Description of Services:
• Provide SAP HANA technical support in managing and maintaining the HANA ecosystem from development through to production
• Provide technical support for provisioning, migration and upgrade from current HANA 1
to HANA 2 solution
• Assist with the development and review of functional designs, development, review and
execution of test plans, and provide recommendations for approval of test results for
systems enhancements, and break-fix patches
• Manage and update user support ticket status using HP Service Manager
• Provide recommended system changes and fixes based on analysis of incoming and
processed users support tickets.
• Provide trouble-shooting and end-user support when system process issues are
identified or business process improvements are identified across the
HANA ecosystem applications and toolsets.
• Support hierarchy maintenance, and research and resolve provisioning issues.
• Use solution manager for ecosystem deployments
• Managing complex releases using CTS.
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government NV1 security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
Initial twelve month contract on offer with extension options until June 2023.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics,
Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
2. At least 5+ years of experience relevant to this position to include large complex SAP
3. Experience with SAP system sizing, HANA landscape design, architecture, and setup,
Data Volume management and Troubleshooting
4. Experience in design and planning SAP HANA2 upgrade and migration projects
5. Experience with data provisioning technologies such as SLT and SDI
6. Experience with CI/CD Ansible tower HANA 2 XSA deployments
7. Experience with HANA Cockpit and Elastic System Monitoring toolsets
1. Responds to escalated system problems
2. Identifies risk levels and recommends and implements corrective/preventive actions.
3. Plans and manages software releases
4. Excellent track record of delivering SAP upgrades, migrations and other Basis related
projects using Solution Manager
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to build ‘Trusted Adviser’ relationship
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0412 676 141
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's