Our client, a large Mascot based organisation, is looking for a SAP Project Manager.
About the role
- Manager an SAP HR integration with the time & attendance system
- Manage the project end-to-end
- Document technical scope, project plans, financial plans, resource requirements
- Manage inhouse and third-party resources
- Manage stakeholder of all levels
- Create and maintain project plans, timelines and documentation
- Monitor risk and quality
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management using Agile methodology
- Experience with SAP systems, Finance & HR processes and time & attendance systems
- Experience in managing SAP Finance projects (desirable)
- Strong communication, negotiation and engagement skills
- Ability to solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a fast-paced environment
- High level of motivation and independence to deliver project results
What's on offer
- 12 months' engagement
- Hybrid work with 2 days in the office per week
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.