Start ASAP | Canberra Location
12 months contract
Australian Citizen - Able to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Technical Data Specialist involved in at least 2 data migration implementation projects using SAP (ADM) tool.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing the technical architecture of the data migration ETL and reconciliation solution using SAP ADM.
- Preparing technical specifications for data migration solution
- Development of load programs utilising SAP ADM.
- Development of programs within SAP ADM to automate the reconciliation of loaded data to the source load data files.
- Execution of unit testing of load programs and production of unit test documentation
- Support load defects during the system integration and user acceptance testing phases of the project.
- Execute load programs during all trial conversions, dress rehearsals and go live cut-over.
- On time delivery of assigned tasks of varying complexity
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Involved in a minimum of 3 SAP data migration implementation projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in complex Data Migration implementations.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.