Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Developer ISIM with a minimum of 5 years Demonstrated experience in: - ETL - SQL - Relational Database technologies including DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not
- Building interactive self-service dashboards;
- Developing insightful regular statistical reports;
- Supporting and maintaining the Enterprise Reporting platform;
- Maintaining the existing Enterprise Reporting Solution;
- Providing Enterprise Reporting training. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in: - ETL - SQL - Relational Database technologies including DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata, etc
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following BI platforms: - SAS; - TABLEAU; - Business Objects.
- Good knowledge of IT Security principles and practices;
- Possess good problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose problems and weaknesses in existing
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and practices
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.