|Job Title:||SCCM Engineer|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Jeddalene Gito|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2021 22:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We have a project available for SCCM Engineer/Resources with experience in updating SOE's, decommissioning legacy Windows and migration from old SCCM versions to the latest version.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Degree or Certificate course in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience and expertise with SCCM
- Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments.
- Demonstrated Desktop/EUC experience
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have legal rights to work in Australia
If you are looking for your next project in Adelaide, then click the APPLY button and send your CV in Word Format.
To know more, please call Finite Adelaide Office and quote Vacancy Number CR/003565
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's