|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 20:57|
- 12-month engagement
- Leading Financial Services Provider
- North Sydney location
- Competitive remuneration
Our client, a leading Financial Services provider has demand for a Scrum Master to work as part of an enterprise level Compliance and Remediation Program.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Solid experience working within Banking and/or Financial Services
- Strong experience working in compliance and/or Remediation projects
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master in large enterprise environment.
- An ability to coach and mentor teams on scrum whilst guiding them to deliver on their sprint commitments and roadmap milestones.
- Scrum Certification
What’s on offer:
An amazing opportunity to work as part of an innovative and highly Agile team, for a lengthy 12 month engagement (with potential of extensions) and receiving competitive remuneration.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on email@example.com
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's