|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 15:24|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Scrum Masters to join our Melbourne Team on a Min 12months term. Previous experience with Mini App delivery highly regarded.
The Scrum Master will be:
- Responsible for coaching, supporting and mentoring scrum framework practices and Agile principles to the teams , Product owner and the organisation
- Lead and facilitate Scrum events using Agile practices, tools and processes and create consistency of delivery practices across the teams
- Be the driving force and guide teams to be self-organised, promote a collaborative team environment that foster creativity, innovation, continuous improvement and celebrate successes
- Gather, analyze, and present data to business stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Collaborate with Product Owners to maximise productivity and to ensure effective backlog management
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with Engineers and Product Owners to track status of implementation and improve requirements and vision
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Leaders at all levels will be expected to ensure their teams are clear, capable and motivated:
- Clear about purpose, values, goals and plans, expectations and processes, and the boundaries of ethical decision making
- Capable with the right talent, time, tools and skills to do their work, with leaders expected to manage resources (people, budgets, assets) and coach teams to build competence and confidence
- Motivated by leaders who build trust, inclusive teams and a psychologically safe environment, track results, and provide clear follow-up and feedback
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's