FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based organisation, is looking for an experienced Scrum Master with extensive experience in the finance/ insurance industry.
• Work as a servant leader in small autonomous teams working within a larger enterprise framework
• Responsible to help the delivery team self-organize, self-manage and deliver via agile practices to meet its goals
• Enforces the use of agreed and/or mandated processes and standards
• Deliver ongoing IT change related to a unique set of business processes
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ work experience, as Iteration Manager or Delivery Lead across domains
• Domain knowledge in the finance/ insurance industry
• Proven ability to manage resources, dependencies, scope and risks using agile
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), from concept through to final implementation
• Strong background in the agile and DevOps practices
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile finance/ insurance organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.