Scrum Master-Financial Services
|Job Title:||Scrum Master-Financial Services|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 10:32|
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role -Scrum Master
- Works with the Product Owner, providing a check and balance between getting more done and maintaining high quality and efficiency.
- Focuses the team on the goals of the current sprint, keeping them on track:
- Facilitates sprint planning sessions with the product owner and team to achieve work breakdown for the sprint and related aspects Makes sure agreed ceremonies e.g. daily stand-ups happen, and are conducted properly
- Facilitates sprint review / showcase sessions to achieve quality
- Facilitates sprint retrospectives and ensure actions are addressed
- Escalate blockers as required to Project Manager and Product Owner
- This is not a Scrum Master Coach role
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Exeprience as a Scrum Master at least 3 years
- Experience with agile and waterfall approaches
- Experience delivering digital functional changes and content uplift changes
- Knowledge of agile model and how to address challenges associated with agile delivery
- Experience with Digital changes (Technology and Content uplift)
- Experience with User Experience change delivery
- Highly experienced in the key agile technology used by the teams (JIRA/Confluence etc)
What’s on offer?
- Long term opportunity
- Work as a consultant for a big , enterprise bank
- Competitive salary
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Rosanna Cabungcal on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's