Security Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2022 19:03|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are seeking experienced Security Business Analysts to join our team, Melbourne Based. Min 12 months term, ASAP start.
The Security BA will:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the IT and business end-users
- Work with the business to analyze business requirements and produce documented and approved specifications for any new or change to technology applications and/or business processes
- Maximize the Value being delivered by ensuring all features and stories are aligned to business value.
- Works with the Product Owner to refine the backlog of the team through prioritization, estimation and decision making.
- Outline the requirements to develop the solutions
- Supports Developers, Analysts and Quality Engineers in understanding the requirements, so they can deliver on their commitments
- Strong Security experience - ideally with Identity and Access Management or you have come from a Technical background
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate a product vision to key stakeholders and teams, developing it into a shaped backlog of key features, user stories and goals for individual sprints
- Comfortable playing a leadership role, including leading workshops, in a cross functional business and IT team through the discovery, development and operational usage stages of change.
- Ability to innovate, adapt and grasp new skills and content
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build collaborative partnerships
- Proven analytical skills and evidence based decision making
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's