Security Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:49|
Security Business Analyst
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants’ assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
In the role of Business Analyst, your skills will be crucial most crucial in IAM, but also in the following:
• Around 5 Years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience in working on enterprise wide delivery
• Prior experience with Sailpoint implementation highly desirable, Identity and Access Management
• Have strong documentation skills (both document quality and efficiency in collecting and validating information).
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to assess problem situations, receive input from stakeholders, and recommend a course of action.
• Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Ability to work well as part of a team with a strong focus on collaboration.
• Ability to review , identify gaps and update training Materials and process and procedure Manuals
• Ability to schedule requirements workshops / meetings and co-ordinate requirement gathering and analysis activities
• Manage the development of Business Process Specifications, including Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired implementation activities
• Define ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ Business Processes
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Experience using process modelling and requirements management tools and techniques
• Ability to engage with stakeholders to collect IT and business requirements. Strong business focus
• Assist and provide guidance to other team members and coordinate activities with the IT and business teams
• Self-driven, takes ownership and accountability for tasks
• Solid technical knowledge in solution components such as the understanding of application, infrastructure and service management.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code: S22