|Job Title:||Security Consultant|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Grant|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2022 13:54|
A leading employer in New Zealand that encourages their staff to unlock their potential. They specialise in mobile, broadband, digital entertainment, ICT and fixed line services. Having been around for 35 years they are customer focused and are always evolving to keep up with the current market.
Our client is looking for their next Security consultant with experience in governance risk and architecture. Do you enjoy gathering information and data and your motivated to up-skill and be on top of the latest security trends and topics? You'll have experience with cybersecurity risk and principles and architecture. You'll have experience in enterprise architecture and ideally have a Microsoft Security Certification.
Skills & Requirements.
- Have at least 5+ year's experience working in the Technology sector.
- Enjoy data collecting to identify risks for our client and their vendors.
- Ideally have a Professional Certificate in Information Security/Technology or Cybersecurity Domains.
- Be self-driven and an excellent team player.
- Good attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Be motivated to up-skill and have a keep on top of the latest trends.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Grant in our Auckland office on 021 074 2960
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's