Security Document Writer
|Job Title:||Security Document Writer|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 18:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role- Document Writer -NVI 1 Clearance -Security X 2 -Canberra
FINXL Consulting is looking for 2 Document writing -Security -experience , with Nv1 Clearance
What we're looking for:
• Experience and knowledge in conducting security assurance activities against Australian Government security policy or related information security policy frameworks.
• Experience in delivering high quality security documentation to enable certification of projects.
• Demonstrated high-levels of self-motivation and ability to work under limited supervision to achieve assurance outcomes
• Very strong communication skills with a focus on stakeholder engagement and management.
Experience in planning, analysis, development and maintenance of security plans, pre-certification or interim authority to operate deliverables
Formal qualifications from a recognised tertiary institute or relevant industry experience in Engineering or Information Technology that is transferable to the security domain
Experience and knowledge of contemporary IT security issues facing corporations
Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills
Strong commitment to achieve stakeholder success
What's in it for you:
• Working under FINXL as a Consultant, tier 1 clients
• Long term opportunities
• Competitive rate
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's