|Job Title:||Security Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 00:53|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Security Engineer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client's IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
To provide primary responsibility for the effectiveness and efficiency of IT security
- Strong knowledge in software and infrastructure implementations / updates / patches across the Azure / Microsoft platform (VM's / NSG's / Application Gateways / .NET / MSSQL Server etc.)
- Good knowledge of cloud security best practices
- 3+ years of experience as a Security Engineer
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in managing compliance within an IT field
- Understanding of PCI compliance
- Demonstrable experience in bringing security improvements to an IT/engineering/operations team
- Proven experience in deploying modern, automated security tooling from a variety of sources
- Ability to own or provide input into security policies and procedures
- Owning the code/infrastructure you and your team build, which means supporting debugging, monitoring and alerting in production
- Help to drive DevOps and Security as a culture within varios teams in the organisation
- Research and assess new IT security trends to determine potential value
- Ensure changes in IT Security Operations are supported by change control plans and risk management practices
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's