Senior Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Cyber Security Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Mascot based organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer.
• Provide Cyber Security subject matter expertise on server, networking and architecture
• Delivery and support of Cyber Security remediation activities as part of the Information Technology and Infrastructure solution team
• Ensure work requests and project work are documented and managed effectively via the Governance framework
• Relate business needs and Cyber Risks to network
• Drive assessment and on-going mitigation of cyber risks
• Participate on Security Incidents and related investigation and network basic forensics
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10 years post graduate experience or equivalent relevant industry experience
• 5 + years’ experience as a Security Engineer focusing on two or more of the following domains:
o Infrastructure Security (Firewall Rule review)
o Data Loss Prevention (Symantec DLP, Websense)
o Identity and Access Management (Sailpoint, CyberArk, Thycotic)
o Security Incident Management
• Strong knowledge and experience in using ITIL, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, or NIST Security Standards
• Hands-on experience in managing and supporting AWS and Azure networks
• Hands-on experience on network infrastructure devices and services such as firewalls (ASA, FortiGate, Palo Alto, F5 are a must), routers, switches, is a plus
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's