Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Security Project Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 20:18|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until December 2022 with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have NV2 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Security Project Manager to develop and communicate methodologies and practices to achieve outcomes
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders at the strategic and operational level;
- Plan and deliver project outcomes, engineering services, regulatory compliance, and resource management;
- Be accountable for working across teams in different locations, setting work area priorities, managing workflows;
- Conduct capability and concept development in context with the certification program and technical security requirements;
- Conduct certification analysis and development;
- Conduct security design and implementation;
- Conduct co-ordination, direction, and evaluation of certification
- activities IAW Australian and relevant international policies;
- Conduct reviews of contract deliverables;
- conduct Verification and Validation activities;
- Assist in the development of key future project documentation;
- Engage with Industry partners to assist planning and task execution; and
- Assess, evaluate and facilitate engineering strategies, performance, and initiatives within the project.
The skills required for this role are:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications supported by a sound understanding of project management, systems engineering, software engineering, and estimation;
- Extensive practical working knowledge and industry experience in the design and development of systems including software, communications, and hardware;
- Experience identifying and applying relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations, and Defence requirements in accordance with industry best practice.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day
Project Manager - Contract 6m+
Wellington Central, Wellington
Project Coordinators x 2
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Auckland, New Zealand