Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Security Risk Assessor with a minimum of 5 years' experience working in an IT Security Role.
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security role.
- Demonstrated ICT Security Risk Assessment experience.
- Demonstrated high-level technical writing.
- Demonstrated high-level of knowledge of the Australian Government Security requirements.
- High-level knowledge and proven experience in certification practices.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and security advice.
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong personal leadership skills at a senior level.
- High level strategic analytical ability
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.