Senior AEM Developer
|Job Title:||Senior AEM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 12:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Senior AEM Developer to join a high performing team onsite at a highly regarded organisation in the superannuation sector.
The role is accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
The Full Stack Developer - Digital primarily accountable to design, development, implementation and maintenance of Integrations solutions, ensuring sustainable and measurable continuous improvement is achieved.
Full Stack Developer - Digital directly accountable successful end to end delivery of prioritised pipeline of Digital / online initiatives and enhancements, including programming with good test coverage, unit testing, integration testing, documenting, maintaining and supporting application systems and software in adherence to best practices while ensuring stable operations
Full Stack Developer - Digital is directly accountable for providing technical estimations and solution definition and detailing technical and non-functional requirements for assigned initiatives, enhancements and production issues
As a member of Design Build and Implement Engineering team contribute to Engineering practices, architectural decisions, system documentation, testing, peer reviews and successful product/platform releases
As a member of the Design Build and Implement Engineering team, you will share several common responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage production environments and contribute to instigating and resolving production support incidents contributing to war room type scenarios
- Continuously contribute to the automation of Continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous operational monitoring processes
- Contribute to manual testing and automation testing needs driving a TDD practice across the Design, Build and Implement Engineering team
- Training and developing others within the wider Design Build and Implement Engineering team disseminating your knowledge and skills in relevant technology
- Educating yourself on technical advances and the evolution of best practice in your respective disciplines
- Adopt and implement innovative practices, tools, and frameworks to deliver better value.
- Bachelors or Master's in IT or Software Engineering or applicable areas of study and/or 8+ years of related experience
- Strong demonstrated experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining distributed systems web and mobile solutions using AEM or leading competing technologies.
- Strong demonstrated experience and expertise programming in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Spring, Hibernate other similar technologies
- Demonstrated experience in using RESTful and SOAP-based web services, JSON objects, multiple databases from web and mobile applications using multiple integrations patterns
- Solid experience or demonstratable knowledge of AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, bundles, Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher, Java Content Repository (API) suite, Experience Fragments, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows and others.
- Knowledge or experience in using build tools like Maven, Gradle, Grunt or Ant along with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand business problems and bridge the gap between business requirement and technology solution providing fit for purpose meaningful and measurable outcomes
- Strong demonstrated experience of working within a team following agile practices using tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Experience in adopting and following modern DevOps philosophies and toolchains like source control, automated code propagation, build management (CI-CD), environment management, configuration management within web & mobile services /applications
- Knowledge of security and performance considerations and approaches for online systems, and exposure to security and performance testing process
- Knowledge of capacity planning, scalability, performance testing, load testing and functional automation testing services
- We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills, learning attitude and should have the aptitude to learn front-end development.
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Designing and delivering digital solutions in Cloud technologies and services (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience or knowledge of Container technologies (eg Docker) and their associated orchestration engines (Kubernetes / Openshift / other)
- Experience or Knowledge of developing for IOS, Android and hybrid mobile Apps
- Experience or Knowledge of monitoring & security tools like New Relic and Splunk
- Experience or knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud tools and technologies like analytics, campaign, Target and others.
- Experience or knowledge of MuleSoft or Similar enterprise integration platform
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Backend Developer - Laravel and React
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$160000 - AU$170000 per annum + - may be slightly negotiable
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Business Intelligence Developer - Power BI
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Senior Mobile DevOps Engineer
AU$140000 - AU$145000 per annum