Senior Analyst Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2021 13:56|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Senior Analyst Engineers to join our Melbourne Team on a Min 12months term.
You will provide technical leadership across all aspects of the software delivery life cycle, development and channel support for our framework.
Technical knowledge / experience:
- Experience across the full software delivery life cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance)
- Agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within a fast-paced environment
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Language skills and experience in C++
- Solid technical background as an engineer within one or more of Android and iOS mobile development (Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, React Native) along with react native
- Experience working as an engineer within one or more backend technologies, RESTful JSON APIs and microservices
- Experience working with diverse teams from development, testing, security, architecture, infrastructure to business and management
- Experience with build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, fastlane)
- Experience with continuous test automation tooling (Perfecto, Applitools)
- Software design and delivery with UX and accessibility front of mind
- Experience with latest development methodologies and tooling
- Development experience using common IDE and source systems (Xcode, Android Studio, Git)
- Writing unit and functional automation tests.
- Release and configuration management practices including parallel development (tagging/branching strategies), managing multiple versions and third party library dependency management
- Experience with repository artifact management (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's