Senior Analyst/Programmer - Appian (M4)
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst/Programmer - Appian (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2022 13:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Software Developer/Analyst Programmer - Appian to join our team full time who will be working in Melbourne CBD location. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Design technical solutions and lead a small team in Appian based development activities.
- Lead projects and run workshops to break down epics into stories.
- Guide Appian developers within a delivery team ensuring proper implementations of best designs, testing and deployment practices are followed.
- Work with developers and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements, translating those requirements in to customised solutions using the Appian platform.
- Develop and modularise individual components for reusability.
- Perform peer reviews and ensure application quality.
- Perform impact analysis, application development and performance management.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and assist ASM in supporting the delivered application.
- Develop components such as complex and nested data store, SAIL interfaces, query rules and integrations.
- Knowledge in developing different types of records and reports and custom plugins.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience with Appian software development and designing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related with 7+ years of professional experience
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience in Integration implementations.
- Proven experience in UX Designs.
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Possess the following certifications: Appian Designer.
- Must have an Appian A-Score of 3.
- Proven work experience in Appian 17+ Versions.
- Knowledge of FitNesse, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, and SQL.
- Knowledge in the use of Git and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience in agile/scrum development methodology using JIRA and Confluence.
- Specialisation in functional area (BPM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise.
- Experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Project Manager
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Digital Content Writer (M17)
AU$500 - AU$600 per day
Senior Project Manager - M19
React Developer (M17)