Senior Analyst/Programmer - Appian (M4)
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Software Developer/Analyst Programmer - Appian to join our team in a full time permanent position who will be working in Melbourne CBD location. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Design technical solutions and lead a small team in Appian based development activities.
- Lead projects and run workshops to break down epics into stories.
- Guide Appian developers within a delivery team ensuring proper implementations of best designs, testing and deployment practices are followed.
- Work with developers and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements, translating those requirements in to customised solutions using the Appian platform.
- Develop and modularise individual components for reusability.
- Perform peer reviews and ensure application quality.
- Perform impact analysis, application development and performance management.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and assist ASM in supporting the delivered application.
- Develop components such as complex and nested data store, SAIL interfaces, query rules and integrations.
- Knowledge in developing different types of records and reports and custom plugins.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience with Appian software development and designing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related with 7+ years of professional experience
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience in Integration implementations.
- Proven experience in UX Designs.
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Possess the following certifications: Appian Designer.
- Must have an Appian A-Score of 3.
- Proven work experience in Appian 17+ Versions.
- Knowledge of FitNesse, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, and SQL.
- Knowledge in the use of Git and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience in agile/scrum development methodology using JIRA and Confluence.
- Specialisation in functional area (BPM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise.
- Experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.