Senior BI Developer M11
|Job Title:||Senior BI Developer M11|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 19:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Senior BI Developer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- SQL Server BI Stack Development
- BI Reporting & Analytics
- ETL & Report Development
- Datawarehouse Design
- Kimball & Inmon methodologies
- Normalisation /De-Normalisation
- Qlikview and Power BI
- C#.Net, VB.Net
- Agile/Scrum & Waterfall
- System Gap Analysis
- Data Integration Automation
- Bringing BI to the forefront of data analytics through the comprehensive use and application of Microsoft BI stack (SSIS/ SSRS/ SSAS) and Qlikview.
- Work collaboratively with key business users to understand their information needs and provide high quality, high performing, and intuitive data solutions. Championed requirements and process flow workshops to identify gaps and build out the AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Design, document, maintain and publish data flow diagrams depicting source to target mappings of source systems, operational data store (ODS), data warehouse (DW) and data marts (DM).
- Write and develop ETL interfaces using SSIS, Data marts/cubes using SSAS and enterprise reports based on the latest SSRS (2008/2012/2016) versions & features. Lead the creation of standards for SQL Server database administration that supports the use of optimal database server resources and performance.
- Design data warehouses and data marts based on Kimball methodologies (best practice).
- Develop the architecture for OLAP environments to provide fast and efficient data for analysis using multiple data sources.
- Write complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, and Cursors for business applications, and leveraged from DDL, DML, and DCL to create and modify the structure of database objects.
- Leverage from SQL, T-SQL, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel and QlikView.
- Manage and maintain stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, ensured all points of contact had realistic timelines for the completion of projects and development tasks.
- Operate as a subject matter expert, leader and mentor to improve the knowledge, skills and capabilities of DW/BI (predominately SSIS/ SSRS/ SSAS) to better serve business and reporting needs.
- Built and deploy the latest SSRS Reports functionality involving variety of features like Charts, Filters, Sub-Reports, Drill-Down, Drill-Through, Multi-valued parameters, etc. to meet business needs.
- Develop a dashboard used by the sales team and sales management used daily to perform sales endorsements and to provide high level insights into areas such as sales commissions, picking list requests and sales van replenishment
- Implement data warehouse for Sales which became the source of all sales data in the company and all other in-house developed system used this data repository for sales information.
- Embedded Data Warehousing Concepts and Data Modelling Techniques like Dimensional and Tabular models, Star and Snow-Flake schema, Kimball and Inmon methodologies.
- Introduced QlikView development for data analytics and visualization. Developed proof of concept in Power BI.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and hit ‘Apply Now’ or you can drop your resumes at email@example.com .
Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
Big Data Lead Developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$170000 - AU$1600000 per annum
Sr. Front End Developer (React) - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Java Developer with OBP Experience - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Sr. API developer ( Node JS) - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria