Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 14:57|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants’ assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
What you will do.
In the role of a Business Analyst, your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Ensure the efficiency of the end-to-end customer journey for home loans and mortgages at a large retail-banking client
- Technical/Functional blend, able to check logs, figure out why and where errors have occurred, work within incident production space
- Work on a backlog of items, do the analysis, and ensure the status of build ready. Then pass on to development.
- Stakeholder management is key, as well as vendor management, in mapping existing processes.
- Develop scoping documents and business cases to simplify business processes
- Delivery of assigned projects within a timely manner
- Assist with special projects as requested
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Required SME level knowledge of home loans and mortgages
- Ability to pick things up with minimal guidance, there will be little to no knowledge transfer available
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience working in both Agile and traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code: S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's