Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 18:54|
Senior Business Analyst
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a highly skilled team of consultants working across a large transformation / system replacement.
Location can be flexible working on AEST.
What will you be doing?
As part of the BA/QA Practice team, working as a Sr. BA with a dotted line relationship with the Project Manager and Product Owners. Tasks will include defining requirements, manage stakeholders and create a well-organised, value focused Product Backlog. Additionally you will be working with developers, co-ordinating junior BA's/Testers' work to manage sprints and facilitate other agile delivery practices as needed.
Requirements - Knowledge & Experience:
- Possess core BA skills with experience working in Agile teams.
- Must have experience working in a similar role for general insurance companies. Broking experience a bonus.
- Working with Jira and Confluence and Visio.
- Experience executing functional and integration plans/test cases, or supporting business acceptance testing.
- Working on large transformation/system replacements highly advantageous.
- The ability to use your initiative, think creatively and work collaboratively with teams to solve business challenges.
- Strong skills in user story writing.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Agile facilitator or Scrum Master experience would be advantageous.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's