- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
FinXL are looking to engage ICT Business Analyst with recent experience in Agile projects.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst, the role is to work with users to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and design and modify systems to meet user's business needs.
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements.
- Identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices.
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour.
- Using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans.
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system.
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers.
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Demonstrated experience working with all project stakeholders (business and IT to understand their requirements and capture them into a range of project artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile team across both businesses focused and technical domains - particularly in the construction of User Stories, preferably within Microsoft DevOps.
- Proven ability to undertake current state assessments.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, including influencing, negotiating and excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 6243 6475.