- Initial contract to June 30 with extensions (multi-year program)
- Central Canberra location - Remote work allowed
- No security clearance required (Permanent Residents can be considered)
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a senior BA with strong skills in process improvement for a high profile Government program which allows flexible working arrangements.
The successful candidates will work on one of the following:
- Understanding and developing the business processes and requirements for internal system capability as part of our Product Management team.
- Documenting the current state of reporting in the program, and understanding and gathering requirements for the reporting needs of key stakeholders across the program
- Proven experience with end-to-end business process modelling, including driving best practice techniques
- Extensive experience in developing business requirements, including the ability to interpret legislation/policy, stakeholder and operational needs
- Experience in the delivery of large programs with agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Understand legislation/policy, and determine/analyse programme business needs.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand, gather, and analyse their requirements and concerns, in line with the agency and programme's business objectives.
- Develop end to end business processes, including driving process improvement in developing and maturing business process modelling capability
- Represent and understand end user and ecosystem business processes in order to apply future Policy, operational enhancements and technical debt changes to existing systems.
- Assist with managing requirements and communication through scope, traceability and maintenance
- Business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, and problem tracking
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or for more information contact Simmi on 02 6243 6460.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people