Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2022 15:37|
* Exciting Opportunity
* Sydney CBD Location with flexibility
* Global company
Our client, is a global financial Services Group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, investment banking and principal investment.
Join them as a Business Analyst in the Liquidity aligned Projects & Change team. Use your business knowledge and analytical experience to assist an established project team with the delivery of a significant & high-profile regulatory transformation project.
You will be part of Liquidity project team and work closely with Liquidity teams, stakeholders and Risk team. The project's key deliverable is the implementation of a strategic design for liquidity reporting for both external regulatory reporting and internal management reporting.
To be successful, you will need to have:
* Able to understand business processes and scenarios, their impacts, and effects on data
* Able to work closely with business and technical stakeholders at all levels
* business analysis experience, specifically in the financial or regulatory reporting space
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with good attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work well in a team
* Able to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently
* Able to meet project milestones & deadlines
* "Can do" proactive attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
What's on offer
12 Months contract with Possibility of Extension.
Remuneration: Excellent pay for right consultant
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 04 9093 8394 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's