Join a dynamic and collaborative team for a 12 month plus contract opportunity within the Transport sector.
We are seeking an experienced BA with broad experience in infrastructure/applications/integration and business process re-engineering.
Required Skills and Experience
- Business Analyst in Infrastructure or Integration Projects (min of 5 years)
- Experience in Application Development & Business Process Re-engineering Projects (min of 5 yrs)
- Experience in managing small projects, under the direction of a senior project manager
- Experience working (influencing & negotiating) with a diverse set of stakeholders (of varying seniority) including: development teams, Dev Ops teams, testing teams, infrastructure teams, service partners and business representatives
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies (e.g. Business analysis plan, business requirements, functional requirements, requirements traceability matrix; Agile ceremonies, disciplines and procedures)
- IT Process Re-engineering Experience - "As Is" and "To Be"; assess and redesign to eliminate efficiencies and/or improve controls and/or improve efficiency/effectiveness
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience then please apply! (S52)