FinXL is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join an ISG (Information Security Group) within a large banking group in the CBD. We are seeking experience in Data Protection, Application Security, Data loss security & Web security.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong Security and Data protection experience, in order to work with an external document share process and data classification within the group
• Experience in the banking finance sector strongly preferred.
• 7+ Years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience in working on enterprise wide delivery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Ability to engage with stakeholders to collect IT and business requirements. Strong business focus
• Data protection, Application Security, Data loss security, web security
• Ability to schedule requirements workshops / meetings and co-ordinate analysis activities
• Ability to elicit business requirements through workshops, and one on one meetings
• Have strong documentation skills (both document quality and efficiency in collecting and validating information )
• Manage the development of Business Process Specifications, including Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired implementation activities
• Assist the project manager to lead and provide guidance to other members in the team and coordinate activities with the IT and business teams
• Self-driven, takes ownership and accountability for tasks
• Solid technical knowledge in solution components such as the understanding of application, infrastructure and service management.
• Can define (and map) ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ Business Processes where applicable
• Lean Six Sigma - Green belt certification or equivalent
• Can meet Customer Centric KPIs – this measures Customer Centric design effectiveness of the solution aligned to core measures of customer satisfaction e.g. Process Volume Indicators and Net Promoter Score impacts (very important for EDS as we have external customers to the bank)
• Ability to configure an application to align with security and data policies
• Ability to review and update Training Material and Procedure Manuals
• Apply and adhere to Westpac's methodologies, tools and standards
• Banking and Finance Industry experience
• An understanding of Information Security frameworks, terminology and standards
• CyberSecurity exposure
• Understanding of IT Risk frameworks, terminology and standards
• Experience using Requirements modelling and use-case tools
• Exposure to Agile delivery methodologies and tools
• Exposure to compliance and regulatory requirements such as APRA.
• Exposure to data protection regulations such as GDPR and Privacy Act
What's in it for you
Working for a high profile client based in the CBD
Long term contract opportunity
Competitive daily rate/salary
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Jamie Reilly – email@example.com
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S32