Senior Business Analyst (M17)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2022 11:24|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
Seeking a Senior Business Analyst to contribute to the conception of our clients information Technology Systems and Data Strategic Roadmap to enable the vision of becoming a world-class operation. The successful candidate will have a background in business process modelling and IT architecture, and will have extensive experience in large, complex organisations, ideally within either telecommunications or infrastructure businesses.
Reporting into the Senior Fibre Engineer / Program Lead, you will be an important contributor to analysing business problems and recommending solutions that drive value aligned to the organisational strategy. You use your analytical skills and experience to contribute to program work packages including capability models, business process/functional models, business requirements, use cases that leverage a variety of analytical tools at your disposal.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Suitable work experience (5+ years) and tertiary qualifications in Business, Engineering or Information Technology disciplines, experienced in contributing to information technology strategy and architecture
- Proven capability to determine and establish the operating systems, platforms, applications and frameworks that the the business will operate within
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Asset Management, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) such as GE Small World, MapInfo.
- Demonstrated experience in BPR, process development and process analysis to establish recommendations for process improvement.
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Both Agile and Waterfall certifications with demonstrable experience leading delivery
- Strong collaboration tools experience (SharePoint/Confluence)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Wear many hats and go above and beyond to get the job done.
Please note, due to the large number of anticipated applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's