FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
What you will be doing:
Our client, a high-profile retail brand in the hardware and building supplies industry has embarked on a large transformation program. This program underpins their connected retail and supply chain transformation agendas.
They are now seeking a Senior Business Analyst with extensive experience across the retail, logistics or supply chain sector. This is an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend beyond 12 months.
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Initial focus of the role will be on the RFQ and program business case phase and subsequently for the delivery phase
- Establish and maintain the overall program scope charter
- Elicit, capture and maintain current functionality and process to inform the transition and to-be state
- Elicit, capture and maintain the program business requirements (functional and non-functional) and process flows
- Establish and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix, linking each requirement to problem statement, value drivers, solution outcomes and test scenarios
- Identify key problem areas, opportunities and recommendations for improvement
- Provide key inputs to the program business case (e.g. business context and problem statement narrative, key drivers, functional and non-functional capability reqs)
- Establish deep stakeholder program relationships and act as the trusted partner for key stakeholders with clear and concise communication
- Support program planning and delivery
- Coaches and guides internal team members on their role and expectations to support the Business Analysis activities
- Pro-actively communicate and share progress and deliverables to ensure transparency and alignment
- Must have 5 + years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- You will have a proven track record in retail/supply chain and business transformation programs and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced transformation environment.
- Practical knowledge of agile software delivery methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Lean, SaFE) is desirable
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
- 6sigma qualified
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.