Senior Business Analyst - Secure Remote Access Project
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Secure Remote Access Project|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 19:21|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Project/ Your Background.
- Secure Remote Access project, i.e.) SSO, MFA, IAM, etc
- Business background:
- Define "As Is" and "To Be" Business Processes,
- Analyse business problems and document recommendations for senior stakeholders
- Develop detailed business requirements and system functional/non-functional specifications
- Experience in Workplace and/or Network infrastructure projects
- Familiar with project governance frameworks
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Apply now for consideration. Job Code S22.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's