Senior Business Analyst (Tooling & Projects)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Tooling & Projects)|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 14:07|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
You are an experienced Functional Business Analyst, who has a strong data background. You have the ability to see through business problems and translate them into business data. You have successfully delivered recommendations on data management tools in large enterprises. The incumbent will be able to interpret the findings and clearly communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is self-directed and thrives working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, in which expectations are high both for the quality and speed of work.
In the role of a Senior Business Analyst, your skills will be crucial in the following:
· 5+ years’ experience with Metadata Management solutions (Collibra desired)
· 5+ years in a similar position as a Business and Technical Analyst, working with data
· Experience complex findings and results into a compelling narrative for client projects as well as new case studies and enhancement requests
· “As Is” and “To Be” Business Processes experience
· Analyse business problems and document recommendations for senior stakeholders
What you will do.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Elicit and document clear business requirements for data management tools, including new use cases and enhancement requests
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on data governance tool set - train and support broader project and data community on good data management practices in a project environment
- Help determine what needs to happen with systems and products
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code: S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's