Senior Business Analysts - Multiple Opportunities (M4)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analysts - Multiple Opportunities (M4)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2021 17:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, several outstanding opportunities exist for Senior Business Analysts to join our team onsite at a leading Australian organisation.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking multiple experienced Business Analysts to work across a number of large-scale projects for our client including; risk embedment, insurance document (PDS) update, human resources and a claims decommissioning project.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to partner with multiple cross functional business areas to clearly understand and align the business requirements needed to achieve the intended outcome of the initiative. This will be enabled by building relationships, communicating clearly, working with ambiguity, collaborating, constructively challenging, negotiating and influencing.
Your Accountabilities & Skill Set:
- Possess core BA skills with experience working in Agile teams
- Outcome focused, top down/conceptual process design and analysis ability using BPMN
- Core understanding of requirements gathering and articulation best practice
- Demonstrated experience undertaking business analysis with large groups of multiple cross functional business areas on large scale programs of work via multiple mediums across multiple locations
- Advise on detailed impacts of target state across business areas and to brands, customers, partners and suppliers
- Drive decision making and agreement on any trade off decisions within the agreed scope of the initiative, aligned to the agreed business solution
- Contribute to the formation of the Portfolio Execution system of work to ensure it achieves the desired outcomes
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence and Visio
Experiences, Capabilities & Qualifications
- Certified Agile/Scrum qualifications
- Certified Business Analyst
- Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) qualification
- Desired HCD, CX, UX, Design Thinking
- Business analysis experience (e.g. 5 years+) on a diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, process re-design
- Experience working in a similar role for general insurance company a bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's