Senior Business/ Data Analyst (M19)
|Job Title:||Senior Business/ Data Analyst (M19)|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vinthosh Sadhai|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2021 13:11|
- Immediate Start
- Large Scale Program of Work
- Contract or Perm - the choice is yours!
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to
assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
Supporting an initiative in our clients Exchange & Infrastructure (E&I) programme to enable charging and billing of infrastructure usage. This ideally suits someone that has both billing and data experience as it will involve working with the E&I stakeholders to understand the commercial charging agreement and then identifying the 'feeder data' required.
- Strong Business/Data Analyst background - ability to understand the business context of solutions implemented, can elicit requirements, analyse, and document business processes and their links with systems
- Background in Data Management/Analysis to understand core data management concepts (Data Quality, Data Warehousing, etc.)
- Understands information and target data system information, business rules and transformation required to fit the target system
- Experience with Data Transformation tools (Talend, Tableau, etc.) to automate data load activities
- Strong Problem-Solving skills - behaviours include observe, learn and act versus act, observe and learn
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills - presents, influences and communicates effectively to executive business stakeholders
- Demonstrates an ability to plan and map detailed activities as part of an overall complex Programme
- Desirable but not essential:
- Work experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Experience in Data Engineering / Software Engineering
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's