FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Senior Change & Communications Consultant to join our team. Your role will be reporting through to the Manager for Workplace Delivery and will be tasked with delivering the change and communications outcomes for multiple initiatives simultaneously across the broader enterprise. The candidate should shape and drive quality workplace change/stakeholder engagement at speed within the organisation for Workplace Technology.
As a Senior Change & Communications Consultant you will be:
- Leading stakeholder engagement activities including stakeholder buy-in/agreement on the change approach, accountabilities and ownership for key transition activities and change outcomes.
- Management of communications, ad-hoc queries, informational data that are filtered through the project mailbox or via various business unit change managers as needed.
- Developing effective communication materials applicable to the program/project e.g. emails, presentation packs, intranet sites, knowledge articles, etc.
- Developing a Learning Plan and any other required training content to support changes.
- Delivering change documentation and artefacts as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities across the program/project.
- Handling/coordinating hyper-care incident queries or issues coming through the project mailbox to ensure quick resolution for the end-user/by liaising the issue/incident with the project technical team.
- Working closely with Change, Communications and User Experience teams and the Project Manager to deliver successful organisational change readiness for the lifetime of the project(s).
- Prior knowledge and experience of various technologies including SharePoint Online or any large Office365 migration program desirable.
- Previous experience with migration projects involving complex business stakeholders at various levels with ability to handle engagements effectively.
- Significant expertise with driving change and communications for technology projects within tight timelines and budget, and ability to manage as required to drive various stakeholders for migration to achieve the required outcomes.
- Advanced communication, presentation and influencing skills at many organisational levels and ranging across technical SMEs, architects, external providers, business capability owners and executive leaders.
- Strong organisational and time management skills in order to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, ensuring that objectives and timelines will be met.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.