Senior Collaboration Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Collaboration Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2022 12:40|
Australian Citizenship Essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for Senior Collaboration Engineers to be responsible for deploying, managing, and assuring collaboration systems.
- Deployment and Configuration of collaboration infrastructure.
- Working with architects to assist in the development of supportable, fit for purpose collaboration solutions which meet customer and operational requirements
- Investigating and resolving issues within collaboration systems.
- Providing technical support, guidance, and direction to other engineers and service management teams.
- Performance monitoring of collaboration systems including alarm and capacity monitoring.
- Managing and driving resolution of issues relating to systems including problem management.
- Producing as built documentation for collaboration solutions.
- Contributing to solution design documentation for collaboration solutions.
- Providing input to system health, software currency, and capacity reporting.
- Plan, manage & implement changes to collaboration solutions.
- Maintaining collaboration systems at patch current levels.
- Managing and monitoring system backups.
- Hands-on experience building, maintaining, using, and troubleshooting Cisco UC Platforms, Cisco Voice Platforms, Cisco Network Platforms and Cisco Telepresence Platforms.
- Hands-on experience building, maintaining, using, and troubleshooting Video conferencing end points.
- Hands-on experience building, maintaining, using, and troubleshooting jabber end points.
- Hands-on experience configuring, maintaining, using, and troubleshooting Webex and CMR services.
- Cisco Voice or Collaboration certification - CCIE level.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong personal commitment to achieving results
- Flexible and extremely pro-active.
- High levels of personal commitment and willingness to accept responsibility for one's own actions.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's