Senior Commercial Analyst (M17)
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Analyst (M17)|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 13:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst to be responsible for supporting the program with strategic financial advice, metrics reporting and commercial analysis to facilitate effective short and long term decision making.
· Initial six month contract with ongoing extensions
· Suits experienced Commercial Analyst with experience working across IT Projects/Telecommunications sector
The focus of this role is to be responsible for supporting the program with strategic financial advice, metrics reporting and commercial analysis to facilitate effective short and long term decision making. You will provide financial/commercial decision support to the program by strategic recommendations, analytical insight and partnering with business & central finance teams.
The role will involve a range of duties including the following:
· Partner with the program on the identification and quantification of opportunities to optimise financial and commercial outcomes that enable Telstra to realise financial targets.
· Attribute benefit targets to functional unit Exec owners
· Complete driver tree’s for all benefits categories
· Integrated benefits and cost reporting across the program
· Support management, escalation and resolution of risks and issues identified.
· Actively support initiative owners / Product Owner Principals (POPs) in benefits approval process in overall benefits framework with Corporate Finance team.
In order to ensure success within this role the Commercial Analyst will need to bring the following skills and experience:
· Previous experience working as a Financial or Commercial Analyst in a telecommunication project environment
· Tertiary qualifications in Business / Finance related discipline. Preferable post graduate qualification and professional membership (CA/CPA)
· Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to challenge and influence decision making
· Experience in working with and collaborating across virtual teams
· A self-starter who possesses a high degree of initiative and motivation
· Ability to work autonomously in a virtual team environment and in a matrix organisation
· Required to be adaptable and adopt flexible work style to achieve tight deadlines
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's