Senior Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 14:23|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Senior Data Analyst here in Canberra with experience in understanding customer’s data requirements and with the ability to analyse matching scenarios within the data management tools.
The role requires you to:
- Perform administrative, technical and customising tasks in the data environment.
- Prepare correspondence such as reports, corporate and technical documentation using various analytic tools including Power BI for review by executive level staff.
- Control and assist with the data management process, including loading, creating, maintaining, analysing and distributing data.
- Assist in the processing of data, including matching and maintaining specific object data.
- Detect data inconsistencies and utilise defined error-handling procedures.
- Ensure the alignment of business data requirements with the enterprise application.
- Establish and maintain data business rules and security specifications.
- Evaluate, define, integrate and organise data coming from multiple operational systems.
The ideal applicant would have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Data Analyst.
- Demonstrated operational knowledge of IT systems, including application, infrastructure and networks in a complex ICT environment (preferably within a government organisation).
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of analytic tools including Power BI and adapt processes to suit the available tools and required outcomes.
- Demonstrated the ability to conduct business analysis approach that may include specifying roles, deliverables, analysis techniques or stakeholder communication.
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential business needs to recommend improvements for consideration by senior staff and provide analysis, verification and validation on the recommended improvements.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's