Senior Data Analyst-Data Privacy, Data Breach
|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst-Data Privacy, Data Breach|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 14:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
As a senior data analyst, data handling coordinator, you will work in the Privacy, Risk and Compliance functions to provide world-class incident response to managing threats in our client’s digital environment. Coordinating with operations and business teams around the globe, you will provide direction and support during active data handling issues. Your focus will be on a variety of data handling issues, process lifecycle maintenance and reporting. You must be detail-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we are looking for:
• You have extensive experience in end to end process and/or systems mapping with identification of key control points and improvement opportunities
• Strong analysis expertise - analysing information, probing for clarity, producing solutions, making judgements, thinking systemically
• Data breach, compliance experience
• Good work experience in an enterprise environment, global experience preferred
• Knowledge of IT security principles.
What’s in store for you:
• Competitive package working under FINXL Consulting
• Working for one of our biggest clients in Financial services
• What’s your next step:
Please send your CV to RosannaC@Finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's