|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2020 18:33|
Senior Developer (M4)
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for x2 InterSystems Cache developers to join our client for a 6 month contract.
As a Senior Developer, you will design, develop, test and document software products and services across Customer and Marketing technology. You will ensure that solutions delivered are high quality, cost effective and meet or exceed support and operational requirements.
How you will contribute:
• Strong stakeholder management skills, being a genuine, trusted adviser throughout technology and the broader group allowing you to influence and support peers
• Solution estimation (time & cost)
• Leading solution design, development and testing
• Provision of solution support (3rd level)
• Environment and configuration management
• Adhere to company delivery mythology and best practice, ensuring repeatable and ongoing success through continuous improvement and agile work practices
Our Ideal Person:
• Significant experience working with Intersystems Cache/Ensemble and relevant technologies including all aspects of product lifecycle & process development, delivery and support
• Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to influence and drive adoption and a continuous improvement culture within a team
• A result driven approach including a proactive management of problems
• Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams
• Ability to foster cross team collaboration
• Solid understanding of relevant legislation and associated regulations
• Exposure to ISO9001 processes, desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Bring a strong team orientated attitude to the team
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's