The role itself will see you implement and maintain new features across the companies financial and trading applications. In terms of the environment, the business is very agile focused as well as dynamic and you'll have exposure to working across the full development stack involving both Microsoft and Open Source products.
C# .NET Developer Essential skills
- Excellent knowledge of .Net / C# / MVC
- Strong analytical skills for technical problem solving
- RESTful Web Services / REST APIs / Web API
- Good understanding of software development patterns and practices (Agile, Test Driven Development, SOLID etc).
C# .NET Developer Desirable skills (Knowledge of all is not expected)
- Angular JS & TypeScript
- .NET Core
- Distributed Cmputing / Distributed Systems experience
- Windows Azure (Service Fabric etc)