Senior Digital Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:29|
• CBD based
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
We have a long term contract opportunity for a Senior Digital Business Analyst to join a large financial services organisation. Your primary purpose is to drive digital based solutions and prototypes across Consumer initiatives and capabilities. You will be working on flag ship projects and working in a fully Agile team. You will be expected to drive product prototyping and delivery plus delivering mentorship to graduates.
Key accountabilities :
• Partnering with technology architects and key stakeholders to properly position digital solutions within the enterprise.
• Providing technical leadership and subject matter expertise when defining, developing and executing customer-facing digital solutions.
• Developing and implementing digital technology capabilities.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• 5 – 10 years' experience as a Business Analyst (Digital)
• Strong familiarity with the digital environment using Agile / Scrum methodology.
• At least two years’ ‘hands-on’ experience in a digital development environment
• Can engage developers and testers in detailed technical discussions.
• Demonstrated experience in large organisational transformation programs
• Passionate about innovation, digital concepts
• In-depth understanding of Consumer Banking
• Experienced gathering and documenting requirements and user stories using a range of tools.
• Analyse functional and non-functional requirements
• Translate them into technical specifications for web and mobile developers and user experience designers.
• Experience working in team environments using the Agile methodology to deliver complex, high-profile projects.
What’s on offer?
6 month contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's